Relationship Manager | Family Law
Because you should have the opportunity to make an impact on a business and in doing so, carve out the career you are passionate about. Joining Plenti is taking control of your personal growth and choosing to work with some of the best and brightest minds. It is accepting that industry change is inevitable and it’s better to be the one driving it than it is to be trying to catch up.
With this mindset we’ve come a long way in a few years… achieving things like winning over 30 awards for positively changing how people access finance; helping over 15,000 households install solar on their roofs; increasing our lending by over 100% over the last year; and adding >50 new staff to the team over the past year.
Our ambitions are huge, and we’ve only just begun…
Who are we?
We come from a diverse range of backgrounds, both professionally and personally. We are always open to new ideas and believe success comes through collaboration and challenging ideas. We are passionate about what we do but believe that for one to truly foster this passion you must look after yourself as well.
What is Plenti?
Plenti is a fast-growing fintech, helping its customers achieve their life goals by delivering fast and fair automotive, renewable energy and personal loans. Plenti is on a mission to be Australia’s best lender.
About the role
We have exceptionally ambitious plans for growth, and we hope those in our team do too – that’s why we are seeking a motivated, hungry, and passionate person to join as a Relationship Manager. Our Legal Finance product offering is unique in the market, offering people experiencing divorce equitable access to justice where they otherwise would be unable to seek fair representation. As a Relationship Manager you will play a critical role in ensuring our clients and partner law firms understand our offering, how it might be right for them as well as building long term relationships which over time will help us improve our product, our clients achieve better outcomes, and our law firm partners provide equitable advocacy.
You will be responsible for both building and managing relationships with partner law firms as well as our borrowers. This role could also suit a junior lawyer who is looking at expanding into the world of finance.
What type of background are we looking for?
• 3+ years’ experience in a sales or relationship management role, ideally within financial services or a legal service provider
• A demonstrated ability to sell with empathy
• Demonstrated track record meeting and exceeding KPIs and sales targets
• Hunger to prove to yourself what you are capable of and be rewarded for it
• Comfortable compiling lists of prospective client businesses using directories or other sources and then passionate about maintaining this in a clearly structured CRM
• A true solution sales person and comfortable in assessing customers’ needs, then recommending and explaining our products to them
• Highly service oriented and passionate about going above and beyond for your customers
• Proven ability to work autonomously
What will you be doing?
• Relationship management of referrers
• Being present at industry events and developing partnerships across the legal field
• Prospecting leads and other commercial relationships
• Working with marketing to foster more referrals
• Bringing deals to close by arranging contracts, helping loan conditions to be fulfilled so that they can be drawn which includes speaking with lawyers and borrowers to finalise the loan
What’s life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can make it happen and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership, and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.
Flexible working arrangements? Celebrating wins together (and sharing the odd loss!)? Tick, tick. It’s all part of a workplace culture that is hardworking but fun and supportive of our people and their goals as we work together to build Australia’s best lender.