Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
Join a young and growing collaborative team | Work on interesting and varied transactional work
Our client is a highly regarded boutique Western Sydney law firm with an excellent reputation for providing high quality and professional advice. Based in a convenient location, you will work closely and learn from great mentors while working on interesting and varied work.
The firm acts for ASX listed companies, large private corporates, SMEs and high net worth family groups in the context of M&As, capital raises, business structuring/restructuring, regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
We are seeking a self-motivated Corporate & Commercial Associate or Senior Associate who possesses excellent drafting skills, to join their positive, high performing and supportive team.
If you are passionate about law and feel confident to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum of 4 + years PAE
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on commercial contract documents and agreements
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Experience with varied and complex cases
- Capital raising experience beneficial
- Problem solving skills including good common sense, with a view to practical outcomes
- Love what you do and have outstanding interpersonal and client-service skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a leading law firm that can provide you with a genuine long-term career. You will be part of a firm that values their team who are committed to delivering a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Genuine, friendly and down-to-earth team
- Excellent opportunity for career fulfilment in a friendly, supportive and professional environment
- A very flexible and agile culture – WFH flexibility
- Access to a broad interesting range of client work
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a role you would like to hear more about please APPLY here or email [email protected] Alternatively for a confidential discussion please call 0404 788 755.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.