Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
Work on interesting and varied work | Join a young and growing collaborative team | Progression to partner opportunity
Our client is a highly regarded boutique Western Sydney law firm with an excellent reputation for providing high quality and professional advice. The firm acts for ASX listed companies, large private corporates, SMEs and high net worth family groups.
Based in a convenient location, we are seeking a self-motivated Wills & Estate Planning Associate/Senior Associate to join the Wills, Probate and Estate Planning division while working on interesting and varied work. An opportunity to progress to partner is also available for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about law and feel confident to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum of 4 + years PAE
- Possess a sound knowledge and practical skills across all aspects of Wills and Estate Planning including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trust and Superannuation structures
- Solid drafting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A good work ethic and self motivation
- Love what you do and have outstanding interpersonal and client-service skills
- Ability to run your own files independently
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with the opportunity to grow with the firm to partner level.
- Genuine, friendly and down-to-earth team
- A very flexible and agile culture – WFH flexibility
- Access to a broad interesting range of client work
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a role you would like to hear more about please APPLY here or email [email protected] Alternatively for a confidential discussion please call 0404 788 755.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.