Catenate Consultant Lawyers
A well established Gosford firm providing a wide variety of services including Commercial transactions, Conveyancing, Leasing and Wills & Estates is looking for a lawyer to join our team.
Whilst you will be supported by the Principal Lawyer, you will be required to manage your own files, meet clients, advise and act in relation to:-
- Acquisition and sale of residential and commercial properties including electronic conveyancing
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Loan and associated security transactions
- Estate planning
- Probate and administration of deceased estates
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Current Practising Certificate with at least 5 years’ experience
- A thorough knowledge of retail tenancy legislation and other property related legislation
- Understanding of succession and family provision legislation, testamentary and discretionary trusts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and plain language drafting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Proficient in PEXA settlements
- Great time management skills to manage settlement dates for respective purchasers and vendors
- Professional demeanour and ability to remain calm under pressure
The position is available to commence immediately.
In return for your skills, you will be provided with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with your experience and contribution. In addition, you will enjoy the benefit of mentorship from a principal lawyer with over 45 years experience and an opportunity to advance.
We will consider applicants with relevant experience in the areas of Commercial and/or Wills & Estate law however other applicants without the requisite experience but possessing the aptitude for these areas of law and a growth mindset will be considered.
Please email your CV and contact details of two referees to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.