Mid-sized Commercial law firm *Quality, stimulating matters *Brilliant Partner & supportive team *Sensational Career Move Here!!!
About our client…
This highly successful (mid-sized) Commercial law firm is growing from strength to strength! Situated in premium offices with an enviable, diverse & quality clientele this firm offers all the support/resources you would expect to find at a leading law firm.
Owing to their continued success & sustained growth, they are now able to offer a tremendous career role for a Commercial/Finance Lawyer to primarily work alongside a brilliant Partner handling a broad range of complex corporate & commercial matters often requiring an innovative mindset to deliver the solutions to achieve clients’ desired outcomes. Clients here include investors / entrepreneurs / financiers, SME’s and family-owned businesses, in addition to larger corporates.
About this role…
Fundamentally this role will involve providing timely, commercially astute and strategic advice on a good mix of commercial advisory and property finance related matters eg.:-
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Corporate restructures
- Joint venture agreements
- Unitholder and shareholder agreements
- Contractual agreements & terms of trade;
- Consumer contracts
- Corporate governance
- Structured/Mezzanine finance
- Personal Property Securities Act
- Contractual agreements.
- Our client is looking for a Lawyer who is smart, articulate, resilient and has a good sense of humour whilst having excellent attention to detail and demonstrated experience (eg. 2-3 years post admission) across a range of Commercial/Finance matters for a variety of clients/industries;
- The culture here, is both relaxed and professional, accordingly they seek a personality to complement/reflect the high standards of service delivery their clients expect;
- Strong communication & organisational skills, together with ability to work autonomously within a team.
If you’re looking for a professional, relaxed and reputable team within a highly successful, growing law firm offering an attractive level of work/life balance and career progression then this opportunity will tick all your boxes!
N.B. Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will now be conducted ‘virtually’ via url link.
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.