Are you a talented Lawyer looking to move away from the ‘traditional’ law firm? Now is your time to join a leading professional services provider…
About our Client…
Our client is a dynamic, well established and highly regarded multi-disciplinary professional services firm that provide expertly tailored solutions to a variety of high quality clients including other professionals eg. Accountants, Financial Planners, SMSF’s, Administrators and Lawyers just to name a few. The company has built an enviable reputation as a market leader in their field.
Their culture is supportive and inclusive and they have a dedicated close knit legal team who provide advice on a range of legal matters including asset protection and estate planning, taxation, SMSF, asset structuring as well as general commercial and property matters.
About the Role…
This role will appeal to an experienced Lawyer who is perhaps looking to step away from the ‘traditional’ law firm? Our client is seeking an exceptional, ‘well rounded’ Commercial and Property Lawyer who is eager to make their next significant career move! As the primary commercial and property law expert for the company you will enjoy exposure to a wide range of matters including but not limited to:
- Commercial Law: shareholder agreements, advice under the Corporations Act, sale/purchase of businesses, buy/sell agreements, share transfers, due diligence, confidentiality agreements, supply contracts and trusts eg. legal advice on discretionary trusts, unit trusts, superannuation deeds, guardianship;
- Property Law: commercial leasing, commercial & residential conveyancing, property transfers, subdivisions, mortgages & securities advice.
Strong commercial document and technical expertise is desired in General commercial/business structure and agreements together with:-
- Demonstrated client management and business development skills;
- The ability to clearly articulate concepts and ideas in client meetings;
- Presentation skills including the ability to provide mentoring & guidance for a Conveyancing Law Clerk.
Accordingly, it is envisaged you will have a min. of 5 yrs plus p.q.e.
In return, your efforts & expertise will be well rewarded and you’ll enjoy flexible working arrangements and being part of a relaxed, professional & collegiate team here!
Rarely do these opportunities surface, so if you’re ready to make your mark & take on the challenge within a thriving dynamic legal team…don’t delay!
**Please Note: This role is exclusively listed with Legal People**
To apply online, please click on the APPLY button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.