Enjoy career growth -Melbourne based role. Will suit ambitious & talented Litigation (Construction) Lawyer wanting greater challenge
About our client…
The Asia-Pacific is a key market for many businesses and our client’s presence in Hong Kong; Singapore; Melbourne and Sydney (among other offices) is a reflection of their commitment to the region. From these offices, they resource and co-ordinate deals and defend the rights of their clients’ across this and various other global regions.
Throughout the firm there are teams of highly experienced professionals, however they are recognised leaders for their international construction litigation capabilities, successfully providing their clients’ favourable outcomes to often complex, lengthy and high collateral/$ value disputes.
About this opportunity…
This role will be based in their Melbourne office.…where you work closely with esteemed Partner/colleagues. This prestigious global law firm is seeking to add further depth & grow the construction practice to continue developing & servicing an already impressive public/private clientele.
Focussing on Construction Litigation our client is looking for approx. 4-5 years pqe with demonstrated experience in Dispute Resolution (ideally Construction), gained within a recognised team of similar mid-top tier international law firm or other specialist law practice.
In this role you will receive excellent mentoring from esteemed Partner(s) and the broader team with whom you will work seamlessly. Here you will further develop your expertise in handling a wide variety of matters that may include significant disputes involving: developers; construction corporations; contractors and insurers, for both private and public high quality clients.
About you…To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Thorough local knowledge and plenty of ‘hands on’ file/client management experience;
- The ability to assume responsibility for managing complex matters, including matter procedures and deadlines, under appropriate partner supervision;
- Capability to handle complex drafting requirements (with some transactional experience in reviewing/drafting contracts/tenders) with minimal partner involvement;
- High level client management & communication skills, demonstrating a strong understanding of the client’s business and managing/meeting client’s expectations;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities by contributing ideas in a way that inspires others…
What’s on offer here is the opportunity to fast-track your career within a leading global law firm, with cutting edge technologies, resources, an attractive remuneration package together with other firm-wide benefits!
To apply online, please click on the APPLY button now.
N.B. In light of recent COVID-19 developments, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will now be conducted on-line via a url link we provide.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
Quote our ref#2992431
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.