Build your profile & specialise in significant M&A transactional/advisory matters with a well-known CBD law firm – Enjoy variety & work/life balance!
About our client…
Our client is a highly regarded mid-sized Commercial law firm situated in stunning CBD offices. They offer outstanding career pathways, professional development and all the resources you would expect to find at a leading law firm.
The culture at this firm is quite inclusive, lively & social, and they have enjoyed significant, sustained growth & success! They are now looking to appoint a new and talented Corporate Commercial Lawyer to join a professional & collaborative Corporate team working closely with very approachable Partners & more broadly across the corporate practice.
About this role…
Joining a stable team of high performance Lawyers with extensive expertise in corporate commercial matters, this role will offer ‘hands on’ involvement with key clients with focus on:-
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Private equity & venture capital;
- Corporate governance, Corporate advisory and Corporations Act;
- Capital raising & equity;
- ASX listing enquiries and investigations;
- Joint ventures; public/private debt & equity offerings;
- Contract drafting relating to a variety of transactional matters;
- Competition & regulatory advice (ACCC, FIRB, ACL etc.)
- Advisory work;
- Taxation and revenue (incl. liaising with regulatory bodies).
To be successful in this role it is envisaged that you will have a min. of 4 years experience in a similar role, within a recognised Corporate Commercial law practice. Solid academics are desirable, together with outstanding communication and networking skills.
If your key motivators are for a better work life, high end ‘quality’ clients and interesting/stimulating matters together with a solid career path – this one will tick all your boxes!
To apply online, please click on the Apply button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.