Elevate Flex’s client, an international law firm is looking to hire a Senior Banking Lawyer for a limited time contract.
Elevate Flex’s global Community of Talent is made up of highly qualified lawyers and legal professional with solid technical training and experience drawn from leading law firms and law departments.
We provide an unparalleled platform for talent to work with innovative companies and law firms around the world on a variety of exciting and challenging roles. We pride ourselves on respecting your individuality and choice of career, allowing you to bring your very best to each role, to continue to develop your experience, expertise, professional network and voice, and be supported with a package of benefits tailored to your needs.
As a member of our community you will benefit from Elevate’s curated suite of training to enhance and develop your skills and to increase your marketability. You will have access to hands-on support and networking opportunities by joining our global Community of Talent, accessing the most up to date resources and work with tier 1 clients.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for you, if you have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience ideally with a top tier law firm or leading financial institution.
- Excellent general banking corporate finance experience.
- Relevant Australian legal qualifications.
Professional and Other Attributes:
- Proactive, outgoing and solution / goal oriented.
- Self-motivated, and can operate with varying levels of supervision depending on role.
- Strong commitment to exceeding expectations and delighting your clients.
- An ability to quickly understand, adapt to and operate within your client’s business culture.
- A working knowledge (or interest in developing!) of how processes and technologies can enhance the delivery of legal services and help accelerate solutions.
- Display ability to connect and build relationships.
- Skilled in communicating, collaborating, and listening.
- Entrepreneurial, and keen to help uncover other areas of need where you or elevate could be of assistance.
Join a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
Elevate provides consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms across the globe. Headquartered in Los Angeles, our 1,600+ strong team of legal professionals, lawyers, consultants, project managers, and engineers operate across the United States, Europe, UK, and Asia, Hong Kong and Australia.
ElevateFlex, is the flexible resourcing capability within Elevate, we define and support a new flexible career within the legal industry. We match exceptional legal professionals to the evolving needs of our Customers through the curation of a world-class, global Community of Talent, and advanced, technology-enabled search. We were recently proud to be assessed in Band 1 of Chamber’s Global Flexible Legal Resourcing category.
Our Vision is a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.