Fantastic team culture, support and resources *Long-term career path with highly regarded Law Firm *Attractive Salary package.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated and passionate Employment Lawyer to join the CBD office of a long-standing and highly regarded Law Firm.
Primarily you’ll be responsible for providing legal advice in relation to a variety of Employment law matters eg. Contracts, Disputes, Unfair Dismissal, reviewing offers of employment, contract/award breaches, disciplinary matters and more for employer clientele from a range of industries.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- assisting clients with a wide range of employment matters eg. preparing contracts/employment policies, providing advice on dealing with a range of employee related issues;
- enterprise agreements;
- litigation & dispute resolution;
- investigations eg. workplace harassment;
- liaison with clients and other professionals/stakeholders;
- review/preparation & drafting advice and correspondence etc.
Our client is seeking an experienced & passionate Employment Lawyer ideally at or on the cusp of Senior Associate level with the following attributes:-
- Circa 5-8 years post admission Employment law experience, ideally from an employer perspective;
- A self-starter with a friendly, pro-active team approach;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong client service focus;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise to manage competing priorities & timelines;
- Able & willing to share your expertise/mentor less experienced colleagues
- A keen sense of commerciality.
On offer here is an attractive salary package, commensurate with experience and a culture that is supportive, professional and encourages career growth & development.
So, if you want to enjoy all the benefits of working in a great firm and an exceptional long-term career path, apply now!
To apply online, please click on the Apply button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
e: [email protected]
NB.: In light of COVID-19, to keep everyone safe, our interviews will be conducted online via a url link we provide you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.