Exciting and pivotal opportunity for a talented Executive Assistant. Be involved, use your initiative and enjoy variety! Construction Company.
An exciting and pivotal career opportunity for a talented Executive Assistant to join this Industry Leader recognised for its innovation, passion and to delivering the best possible outcomes for their customers.
It’s all about you…
As an Executive Assistant to a Managing Director and 3 Directors and as a key member of the administration team you will be responsible for providing the highest level of support to ensure everything runs smoothly.
If you pride yourself on your ability to be one step ahead, you’ll definitely relish this opportunity to use your initiative on a daily basis as assume responsibility for;
- Diary management, screening telephone calls, routine correspondence and maintenance of files for Directors
- Welcome visitors and identify priorities and the level of urgency of unscheduled visitors
- Manage the relationships and access to Directors
- Use discretion to decide whether to interrupt Directors or arrange future appointments as appropriate
- Use discretion in Directors’ absence to refer urgent matters to the appropriate senior executive and inform Director of important developments
- Co-ordinate regular meetings, attend meetings, take minutes, distribute and undertake follow ups
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and email.
- Preparation and collation of monthly meetings and agendas, as well as ensuring the smooth operation of all meetings and lunches
- Creation of presentations for internal and external use
- Provision of assistance to other Senior Managers, as required
- Arranging and organising business related travel, accommodation and visas for all staff
- Assist in event and function coordination
- Assist in the co-ordination of sponsorship activities across the group
- Ensuring building licenses are renewed in a timely manner
- Maintaining confidential records
- Provide leadership and guidance to the wider administration group
- Managing any additional ad hoc tasks, as required by the Directors external stakeholders on a national and international level and as such the ability to develop relationships at all levels is critical to the success of this role.
Skills and experience we’d love…
- demonstrated experience in a similar role working for Senior Management
- exceptional inter-personal and communication skills
- well-developed time management and organisational skills
- a high level of diplomacy, tact and discretion
- initiative and flexibility
- advanced MS Office skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To join this cohesive and positive team in a role that will certainly enhance your career, apply now!
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Rosie Mamic on 9098 8775 or Laine McKenzie on 9098 8774
Level 40, 140 William Street, Melbourne
Quoting Ref. No.: 3230537
Check out Legal People’s FREE salary comparison website: www.legalsalary.com.au
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.