*Surround yourself with leading Specialist Family Lawyers *Enjoy Stability, Autonomy, Support & Career progression *Grow/Build your Profile *Rewarding
A tremendous career growth/rewarding role is now available with a busy, highly regarded specialist family law firm in Melbourne.
Our client is a well established, reputable family law practice, with a collegiate office culture, excellent resources, strong leadership & a genuine passion for assisting their clients to achieve positive outcomes.
They are now looking for a career focussed family lawyer to join their team. If you have, or foster the desire to undertake, L.I.V. Specialist Family Law Accreditation this will be well regarded &/or the perfect opportunity! Here you will enjoy stability and quality clients, with the support & assistance of a great team!
Able to ‘hit the ground running’ and as a key player in this team you will gain further exposure to a range of the more complex family law issues for private clients, typically in matters pertaining to eg.:
- Financial Agreements
- Property Settlements
- Spousal Maintenance
- Same Sex Relationships
- Defacto Relationships
- Child Support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked exclusively in Family law within a recognised family law practice or team of a larger firm;
- Be a self-starter with an inclusive, pro-active team approach;
- Highly developed communication skills at all levels and be passionate effective ‘client service’;
- Ability to manage a busy caseload efficiently & effectively, and managing the inevitable competing priorities;
- L.I.V. Specialist Family Law Accreditation, OR keen desire to attain will be well regarded.
This is a ‘rare & significant career gem’ -join a reputable specialist family law practice where you will be a pivotal player in the team and be recognised & rewarded for your expertise & efforts!
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098-8776
**N.B. In light of current COVID-19 restrictions, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will be conducted virtually via a url link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.