Join this thriving CBD based Specialist Family Law team now seeking talented Family Lawyer/Snr. Assoc. looking for stability & growth opportunity…
A tremendous career growth role is now available with a busy, highly regarded specialist family law firm in Melbourne.
Our client is a well established, reputable family law practice, with a collegiate office culture, excellent resources, strong leadership & a genuine passion for assisting their clients to achieve positive outcomes.
They are now looking for a senior level, career focussed family lawyer to join their team. If you foster the desire to undertake L.I.V. Specialist Family Law Accreditation, this will be the perfect opportunity! Here you will enjoy stability and quality clients, with the support & assistance of a great team!
Able to ‘hit the ground running’ and as a key player in this team you will gain further exposure to a range of the more complex family law issues for private clients, typically in matters pertaining to eg.:
- Financial Agreements
- Property Settlements
- Spousal Maintenance
- Same Sex Relationships
- Defacto Relationships
- Child Support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked exclusively in Family law, ideally for a min. of 6 years within a recognised family law practice or team of a larger firm;
- Be a self-starter with an inclusive, pro-active team approach;
- Highly developed communication skills at all levels and be passionate effective ‘client service’;
- Ability to manage a busy caseload efficiently & effectively, and managing the inevitable competing priorities;
- L.I.V. Specialist Family Law Accreditation, OR keen desire to attain will be well regarded.
This is a ‘rare & significant career gem’ -join a reputable specialist family law practice where you will be a pivotal player in the team and be recognised & rewarded for your expertise & efforts!
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098-8774
**N.B. In light of current COVID-19 restrictions, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will be conducted virtually via a url link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.