Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
Newly created role for an experienced legal professional to establish legal and compliance frameworks within Australia.
Our client is a market leading global healthcare business providing innovative healthcare products to medical facilities and healthcare professionals across the world.
About the Role:
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal & Compliance Manager to join them to assist with the roll out of the business within Australia. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will identify key legal issues and provide general counsel to the business within Australia and New Zealand.
Managing a small team, you will design, implement, maintain, and enforce compliance initiatives within the subsidiary consistent with the company’s code of conduct and compliance policies.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Working with external counsels on specialised areas of law as instructed by General Counsel, APAC.
- Manage litigation with external counsel and manage investigations by national, regional and local authorities
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise compliance policies and procedures for the subsidiary and distribution network.
- Develop corporate compliance initiatives to keep pace with developments of local regulations and corporate policy
- Draft, review and amend legal agreements, including those relating to Sales, Marketing, Medical Education, HR, Finance, QA/RA, and Operations.
- Design, prepare and deliver on-site compliance training for the subsidiary and distributor network, including preparation and distribution of training materials.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a successful and growing organisation. You will be part of a professional and collegiate team that is made up by a diverse and collaborative group of highly experienced specialists. On offer is a highly competitive salary + car allowance + bonuses. Offices are located within the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or email directly to Katy Clements [email protected] alternatively for a confidential discussion please call 0405 552 014.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.