Join leading ‘household name’ service franchisor in Automotive industry based in the Eastern Subs!
As a proven Litigation Lawyer/Commercial Lawyer in this rewarding in-house role you will be an integral member of an established Executive Team!
About our client…
You’ll undoubtedly know this ‘house-hold name’ service provider recognised as a leading franchisor in the Automotive Industry. Based in their inner Eastern suburb offices – this is a great opportunity to be part of a busy, motivated team, with extremely low staff turnover!
Their location is close to the Monash Freeway exit, with nearby car parking available and also very closer to a train station (Glen Waverley line) and tram stop.
Underneath their office building are further amenities including cafe’s/restaurants and a supermarket for easy grocery shopping after work!
About this role…
Reporting to the General Counsel (you will be one of 3 in-house lawyers!), this role offers a fair degree of autonomy with the primary function of assisting a range of business units with both advisory/transactional issues eg. the provision of legal advice/reviewing/drafting/negotiating for a broad range of issues across their businesses, liaising with various stakeholders that may include areas such as:-
- General litigation (including contract disputes, franchising and leasing disputes that may arise from time to time);
- General commercial contract/agreement drafting & preparation;
- Compliance with company policies/guidelines, updating/advising on legislative & regulatory requirements, group policies etc.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Min. 3 years post admission experience in the above – this would suit a mid level lawyer with between 3-6 years experience gained within a busy and varied practice, either in a small to mid sized law firm or already working in a generalist in-house environment;
- Ability to discuss/review key risks (legal, financial, commercial and technical) with various stakeholders;
- Excellent negotiation/influencing/drafting skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
- Highly developed, effective communication skills -both written & oral;
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of the areas of law outlined;
- An approachable manner, with a pro-active ‘hands on’ approach in order to assist others in a team environment and;
- Ability to balance commercial business requirements with internal control and regulatory demands.
What’s on offer…
In return our client offers an inclusive, respectful and motivated culture, interesting and varied legal work where no two days are the same! Flexible working arrangements (including WFH 1 to 2 days p/w) are available if desired, along with a salary package commensurate with your level of experience and market rates.
So let’s talk…
If this role appeals to you, simply click on the Apply button now.
N.B. This role has been Exclusively Listed with Legal People!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
Our Ref: 3364915
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.