Enjoy a great work life as you progress your career within a prominent Intern’l Law Firm. Develop with the support of accessible & willing mentors!
About our client…
Our client is a prominent International law firm that offers flexibility, professional development support and all the resources you would expect to find at a leading law firm.
The culture here is sociable, lively & dynamic. As strong business builders, they are client-centric and enjoy an excellent reputation for their innovative approach to both client service, their people & culture. They are now looking to appoint an experienced (2-4 years) employment/workplace & industrial relations Lawyer to their national Employment & Workplace Relations practice based in Melbourne.
About this role…
With significant expertise in workplace/industrial relations and employment law this role offers the opportunity to grow & develop your career within an international law firm’s Workplace Relations team and offers autonomy to manage clients across a myriad of industry/sectors and their wide-ranging matters typically pertaining to eg.:-
- industrial law matters;
- termination and dismissals;
- complex executive employment contracts;
- dispute resolution;
- discrimination and equal opportunity;
- enterprise bargaining;
- workplace policies, OH&S and training just to name a few!
To be successful in this role it is envisaged that you will have:-
- Prior experience (eg. 2-4 years) in a similar role, ideally within a recognised employment law team;
- Solid drafting & client management ability;
- Exceptional communication/time management skills;
- An energy and enthusiasm to make this a long-term career move!
If your motivators are for a better work life, high-quality clients, the support of a great team/culture together with a career trajectory all the way to the top, this one will tick all the boxes!
To apply online, please click on the apply button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.