Website Legacy Wills and Estates
We work exclusively in Wills, Estates and Succession Law
Our head office is located in Milton on the beautiful South Coast of NSW but we service clients in Sydney, throughout Australia and overseas. We provide expert advice to our clients in Wills and Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Succession Law and all forms of Estate Litigation including Family Provision Claims.
We’re not like the others.
We’re absolutely committed to our people.
Our greatest ambition is to earn our clients’ trust and respect. We never lose sight of the leap of faith our clients take when they entrust us with their families’ estate planning needs.
Our team is diligent and dedicated to ensuring our clients receive industry leading advice with empathy and honesty.
You are dynamic and people focused. You work well within a team and constantly look for ways to support your team members. You go out of your way for your clients and always treat everyone with empathy and honesty.
You have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in any area of Wills, Estates and Succession Law.
You have great attention to detail, and you are an ace at prioritising tasks.
You’re willing to pitch in and have a ’whatever it takes’ attitude.
About the Role
This is a newly created position to meet the increase in demand for our services so that we can continue to ensure our clients receive the best possible advice through the best possible service experience.
- Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Managing your own files;
- Meeting and liaising with clients;
- Taking instructions;
- Preparing written advices, correspondence and legal documents;
- Liaising with Supreme Court officers, other members of the legal profession, accountants and financial advisers; and
- Preparing for litigation, negotiating settlements, instructing Counsel and appearing at interlocutory proceedings, mediations and hearings.
We would love you to have:
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Experience with LEAP Practice Management Software;
- A real, demonstrated passion for Wills, Estates and Succession Law; and
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a strong desire to genuinely help people.
We have a strong belief in what we are and what we are not. If you believe in what we believe, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are the best fit for us to [email protected]
You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role.
Please note: only successful applications will be contacted. If we do not contact you, we wish you all the very best.
Applications close Friday 4th December 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.