Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
Incredibly rare opportunity for a Lawyer with two years PAE to move in-house!
- There is a need for a second legal resource to take on overflow work, undertake reviews of marketing campaigns and promotional terms, provide advice on third party terms, assist with the creation of new templates and to assist with delivery of legal training.
- The business is currently undertaking significant change to its legal function – from transactionary to trusted advisor. With the introduction of non-negotiable terms, it has meant less transactional work and more pro-active advisory work which includes among other things, partnering with the business, identifying legal and contractual risks, developing and maintaining the business’ privacy framework including privacy compliance and responding to personal data notification breaches, providing legal and business advice and delivery of training to enable the business to take ownership of their contracts and streamline the contracting process.
- Salary packaging option (they partner with salary packaging plus and are deemed a Rebateable employer)
- Flexible working options
- Education Assistance
- 2 yrs PQE either in-house or within a reputable law firm
- Understanding of contract law, intellectual property and privacy law
- Ideally some exposure to or understanding of trade promotions, marketing and sponsorship agreements
- A commercial and collaborative approach
- Team player and can-do attitude
How to apply
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV through the ‘apply now’ button or email directly to Katy Clements [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.