Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
Forget everything you know about law firms -join a Newlaw firm who have found a better way. Great opportunity for a Career Paralegal.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative firm riding the wave of new business models, with a focus of law done differently. The practice is challenging and varied, including a strong focus on corporate (structures etc), commercial transactions and litigation.
In this role, we are looking for an experienced and committed Career Paralegal to join the Disputes and Litigation team.
- Work alongside lawyers in the team
- Manage litigation files
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents, briefs and communications
- Work with the team to develop and nurture client relationships
- Collaborate with practice areas
- Assist with client on boarding and supporting
- Support team members with ad hoc legal requests and administrative duties as required
- Assist with monthly billing
Skills & Experience
A minimum of 3 years experience is required for this role. The client is looking for a Career Paralegal, therefore students will not be considered.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to hit the ground running and have the following skills and experience:
- Debt and asset recovery litigation
- 3 + years experience
- A flexible and proactive approach
- Friendly and professional
- Professionally presented
- Professional communication style
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with MS Suite
For a confidential discussion, call Maryanne on 0404 788 755, or email your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.