Website Page Seager Lawyers
An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Lawyer / Senior Associate to join our Corporate & Commercial team. This position has been created due to expansion within this group and is a great opportunity for the right person to continue to build their career in this field.
Page Seager is a specialised commercial and insurance law firm based in Hobart.
Ideally you will have worked at a mid-tier or top-tier firm and have experience in:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate Advisory; and
- Advising businesses on contractual, compliance and structure related issues.
We offer quality work and are the trusted advisor to many publicly listed and private Australian companies, Government Business Enterprises, National and International Insurers and State-owned Corporations. We offer genuinely flexible and alternative work arrangements, coupled with a great and supportive workplace culture.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be able to build and maintain positive client and team member relationships;
- Have effective time management skills;
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Achieve technical excellence; and
- Have the desire to work in a collaborative team environment while showing initiative to achieve your own career goals.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send an application covering your relevant experience and current resume to:
Ms Deirdre Boxall, Human Resources Coordinator
Page Seager Lawyers
Applications can be emailed directly to [email protected]
Applications close on Friday 28 May 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.