Australia’s leading specialists in legal recruitment.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a bright and commercially focused patent attorney to join this top tier IP firm.
Firm: Is a established top-tier IP law firm with offices around Australia. The firm has, time and time again won numerous awards for the outstanding work done both nationally and internationally. Due to rapid growth, a opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified patent attorney to join the Engineering team.
The firm is made up of outstanding professionals from all walks of life. The firm prides itself on its outstanding and supportive team, down to earth culture and supportive team environment.
If you like the sounds of what you are reading, this role is for you!
– Team player
– Registered patent attorney
– Undergraduate degree in chemical, electrical, electronic, mechanical or biomedical engineering. (Honours preferred) Alternatively, undergraduate or higher degree in chemistry, in particular physical chemistry
– The ability to draft and prosecute patent applications for inventions in a variety of engineering technologies, with experience in oil & gas sector and/or ICT sector preferred
– Superior analytical skills
– Ability to communicate complex concepts orally and in writing
– Strong time management skills with the ability to deliver results within specific timeframe
– Commercial acumen
– Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
– Generous salary package
– Professional development and career advancement opportunities
– Work/life balance
– Social events
– Down to earth and relaxed culture
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at 03 8676 0331 or [email protected]. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.