Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
A vibrant medium-sized law firm is looking for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join their Penrith office
Plaintiff Personal Injury Solicitor
Looking for your next career move?
- This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Work with the best of the best and enjoy true work/life balance.
About Our Client:
Our client is a medium-sized suburban law firm with its central office in Penrith. They are committed to providing outstanding legal services to their extensive client base. Established in 2000 the firm continues to grow and expand its range of services and office locations.
They have a vibrant team of professionals who operate within a framework of diligence, professionalism, expertise and strategic commerciality which enables them to assist their clients to get the very best results.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Candidate with a minimum of 3 years PAE.
The role on offer has a good mix of personal injury litigation, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Workers Compensation.
You will be involved in taking initial instructions, settlement negotiations and advocating at the final hearing.
Why Join Our Client?
- Energetic team and fun environment – a positive and stimulating work environment based on teamwork, open communication and knowledge sharing.
- Opportunity to progress quickly within the firm.
- Structured social events – a real team environment.
- High standard of work with opportunities to progress your career.
- True work-life balance.
- Excellent salary on offer.
You Will Have:
- Established skills and practical post-admission experience 1 – 3 years in personal injury law;
- Compassion and empathy;
- A solid understanding of Personal Injury Law;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and client expectations;
- Strong legal research skills;
- Someone who likes working with a team and wants to make the place a better place;
- Confident and professional courtroom manner.
How to apply:
For further information on this role please contact Paige De Losa at [email protected] or call 0418 446 374 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.