Work Closer To Home (East Subs) with this highly successful team *Make a Difference in this Key role! *Develop Your Career *Ongoing Full Time role
It’s all about you…
If you’re looking for a meaningful role where you can really make a difference and perhaps even work closer to home, then this could be the perfect opportunity!
Operates a fast-paced, dynamic & professional environment…you can’t go wrong here! Based in the eastern suburbs, you’ll enjoy excellent resources & a cohesive team environment.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated & passionate, experienced (eg. 1-5 years) Personal Injuries Lawyer, with sound WorkCover knowledge & varied exposure to assist their clients.
Skills and experience we’d love…
- A solid background/experience in Plaintiff Personal Injury law (particularly WorkCover) in running high file load incl. preparing/drafting briefs/legal documents, conciliations, court judgements etc.
- strong communication skills for client instructions/barrister conferences, provision of legal advice, instructing at Court;
- The ability to multi task and manage competing priorities;
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as being an integral team player;
- Have strong communication skills and ‘client service’ approach;
- Ability to guide those less experienced around you and play your part in networking/business development etc.
What’s on offer…
Here you will find a down to earth yet professional office culture, attractive salary/conditions and a genuine career path.
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098-8776
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.