Fantastic career opportunity for developing Planning & Environment Lawyer with strong business acumen to join prestigious Commercial Law Firm!
Our client is a prestigious commercial law firm located in stunning offices, located in the heart of public transport, gyms and the CBD shopping precinct. Servicing high profile private and public sector clients Australia-wide, our client enjoys an enviable reputation and have sustained growth & success year upon year!
About this role…
Joining this premier Planning & Environment team you will be part of a dynamic Property team comprised of experienced Lawyers/Partners and gain further exposure & experience working alongside a broad range of clients including significant developers & other commercial/private type clients, requiring assistance with both litigious & non-litigious matters. Here you will enjoy drafting advice, planning documents and applications, advocating for clients before VCAT and Planning Panels and conducting research.
This role will give a motivated Lawyer (or Town Planner currently completing a law degree), who is passionate about planning & environment law, the opportunity to specialise as part of a close-knit and driven team in developing skills across a wide range of issues/matters.
About the ideal candidate…
- 3-4 years post qualification, current planning law experience in a reputable planning and environment practice
- Victorian Practicing Certificate
- Experience in conducting VCAT Planning Division and Planning Panels Victoria matters (e.g. preparing Court documents, attending to procedural requirements, briefing expert witnesses, briefing Counsel)
- VCAT and/or Planning Panels Victoria appearance work
- Strong research and legal drafting skills
- Professional, accountable and client-focused approach
About the perks!…
In addition to a competitive market-based salary there are other attractive benefits on offer.
So lets talk!
If we’ve ticked all your boxes, enquire today! Simply click on the Apply button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
e: [email protected]
*NB. In light of COVID-19 developments, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will be conducted online via a url link for video/tele conference.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.