Website Progressive Legal
At Progressive Legal, we’re changing the way legal services are provided to businesses in Australia.
This is an opportunity to join a truly progressive NewLaw Law firm with like-minded and collegiate fast-paced lawyers and clients.
In 6 years, we’ve helped 2,500 + businesses and rapidly expanding.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll be in a position that will offer you opportunity to manage the Commercial/IP Practice with the team around you to support growth.
If you’re a true team-player, with a can-do attitude and a vibrant personality – then this is role for you.
You will have an amazing team to back you up as well as the industries cutting edge practice management and legal technology.
You must have:
- 5 years’ experience in IP/Commercial Law;
- Team working and interpersonal skills;
- Drive, passion and the will to succeed;
- A self-starter mentality;
- Personality – it’s one of our big points of difference;
- Positivity and can-do attitude – go getting, no games, no politicking.
We’d like you to have:
- Experience working with SMEs;
- Any dispute resolution experience;
- Exposure to any of the software we use;
- Previous experience creating marketing content such as legal articles; or
- New Client Development experience and the desire to continue to follow up leads and create new clients.
To apply, please email the following information to [email protected]:
Letter of interest for the role;
2 pages detailing your experience at previous similar roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.