Flexi Work Arrangements & other great Perks *Career Growth *Leading Property & Development Team -Prestige Corporate Firm
*Premium clientele & project
A fabulous career role is now available with this leading corporate law firm’s Melbourne office in their highly regarded Property & Development team, a national practice group, providing services to a range of Australian and international corporations, high net worth individuals and large family businesses.
This role offers the opportunity to join a team which is unique in its collective experience and depth of expertise, having represented clients in a large number of landmark property and development projects around Australia and beyond which has become recognised for its ability to integrate complex requirements with its clients’ commercial needs.
Requirements of this role will have a transactional focus in relation to:-
- Development & Planning;
- Acquisitions & Sales;
- Commercial/retail leasing.
The successful applicant will have:
- 2 years plus PAE Associate/Snr. Associate with proven experience working on/passion for commercial property & development matters within a recognised Property team in private practice;
- the ability to identify key issues and an understanding of the commercial context of matters;
- strong drafting, organisational and time management skills;
- excellent communication skills with the ability to build; strong/productive clients relationships;
- up-to-date knowledge of current legal developments;
- a professional, proactive approach with ability to work both independently and collaboratively, providing mentoring as appropriate, in a team environment.
To apply online, please click on the Apply button now!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
e: [email protected]
N.B. In light of COVID-19 restrictions, to keep everyone safe, interviews will be conducted online via a url link
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.