Further develop your career within strong, reputable mid-tier Property team in Melbourne! Will suit 3rd Yr Property Lawyer looking for hands on role!
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Lawyer with a background in General Property & Development! If you’re seeking to grow your career with a leading mid-tier CBD law firm, then this could be the role for you!
About our client:
Our client is seeking to appoint a self-motivated, experienced Lawyer (circa 3 yrs) to become a key member of the Property & Development team in this highly regarded practice. The role offers a variety of stimulating work, client contact and the assistance of a friendly and supportive team, managing a range of property development work including ‘off the plan’ and broad acre subdivisions together with other general property work the team handles.
About this role:
Your sound drafting skills and ability to manage a varied and steady workload will be commensurate with your background in Property & Development matters, with your typical responsibilities including:
- liaising with/advising property developer clients regarding significant broad acre subdivisions & built form developments;
- addressing clients needs on a day-to day basis;
- drafting of contracts of sale & vendor’s statements;
- drafting and advising on leases;
- variety of other general property issues.
About you….ideally the successful applicant will have:
- sound (3 Yrs) demonstrated experience across all aspects of General Property law, ideally including development matters;
- strong commercial thinking and approach;
- sound drafting skills;
- the ability to anticipate & manage client needs;
- a self-motivated, proactive approach;
- a willingness to work as part of a team and foster positive relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
If you’re looking for an outstanding career path with a highly regarded law firm, competitive remuneration and many other attractive perks, then this may be the perfect role for you!
To apply online, please click on the Apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098-8776
e: [email protected]
Quoting Ref. No.: 3257765
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.