Grow your Property law exp further! Assist prominent Property developers and manage your own leasing matters – be part of a motivated team!
It’s all about you…
Exciting career move awaits a motivated and experienced Property Lawyer looking to consolidate/grow their career in a well-established and highly regarded Law Firm.
Here you’ll enjoy working closely with Partners, Lawyers and other Law Clerks on a variety of property matters focussing on large scale property development projects and leasing work.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- assisting clients with property development work including off-the-plan, high rise developments and Greenfield projects
- leasing (commercial/retail &/or industrial)
- & other property work eg. sale/purchase transactions, stamp duty
- review contracts, advising & drafting of advices/documents as required
Skills and experience we’d love:
- Essentially 2-4 years experience particularly in developments & leasing work
- excellent communication skills and a strong client service focus
- the ability to multi task and manage competing priorities
- solid writing/drafting skills and excellent attention to detail
On offer is an attractive salary package plus fantastic employee benefits and career development opportunities.
*N.B. Owing to COVID-19 restrictions, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will be conducted virtually via url link.*
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson on 9098 8776
Quoting Ref. No. 3200124
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.