Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
Enjoy the benefit of mentorship from highly regarded Commercial Partners and the opportunity for solid career progression and growth.
Our client is an established and successful law firm located in the heart of Melbourne’s legal precinct. Their experienced team have a reputation for delivering innovative solutions to their established client base. They take great pride in being dynamic and progressive whilst providing their employees with balance, flexibility and excellent mentoring.
The firm covers several areas of law with a focus on areas including: Corporate and Commercial, Building & Construction, Property Development, Banking & Finance and Insolvency & Restructuring.
Working for a highly impressive team you will oversee the firm’s property matters and be involved in responsibilities such as:
- Structuring work associated with large scale developments
- Acquisition and sale of properties both commercial and residential
- Retail and commercial leasing
- General commercial property related duties.
- Supervising law clerks to undertake conveyancing duties;
- Drafting/negotiating leases, joint venture agreements, development agreements, sub-contract agreements;
- Subdivision work
- Loan and associated security transactions
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 6 plus years PAE;
- A thorough knowledge and experience in leasing, sales and acquisition of land and property development.
- A thorough knowledge of retail tenancy legislation and other property related legislation.
- A commercial and efficient approach to problems and practice.
- Experience with structuring property development transactions.
- Excellent attention to detail and plain language drafting.
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
What’s on offer
In return for your skills, you will be provided with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with your experience and contribution. In addition, you will enjoy the benefit of mentorship from highly regarded commercial Partners and the opportunity for solid career progression and growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact [email protected] or call 0414 904 475.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.