Leading Melbourne Property Team *Mid Sized Commercial CBD Law Firm *Strong workflows, great clients & exceptional career move*Excellent mentors await!
This is a fantastic and rewarding career opportunity for a talented Property Lawyer to join a highly regarded, mid-sized Melbourne CBD law firm and advance your career in a friendly, collegiate and stable Property team.
About the client…
Our client is renowned for their down to earth culture. They are large enough to offer their Lawyers the opportunity to advise ‘premium’ clientele on stimulating/complex high $ value matters, yet small enough to not restrict their Lawyers to one particular area of property law. This is a a great role for a talented lawyer who enjoys handling a wide range of property law matters eg. sales and acquisitions (commercial and residential), leasing and property-related finance etc..
About the role…
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with highly esteemed Partners/Special Counsel and client industry areas including (but not limited to) aged care, super funds, hospitality and real estate development. Here you will be an integral member of this team and will have direct client contact, managing your own files autonomously and play a mentoring role to others within the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Circa 4-6 years experience in general property law matters, (up to Senior Associate level);
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills at all levels and a client-centric outcome focussed approach;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to manage competing priorities, an approachable nature & genuinely enjoy working in a team environment;
- In return our client offers a rewarding career path, excellent mentoring and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If you’re looking for a new place to call home within an ‘earthy’, collegiate & highly personable team – you may have just found it!
So let’s talk…
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098-8776
Our Ref: 3176226
N.B. Owing to COVID-19, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will be conducted virtually via a url link
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.