Contribute your solid Property expertise & business acumen to reap the Rewards/Benefits offered by one of the Nation’s finest Commercial law firms!
About our client…
Thriving National, full service Commercial Law Firm now has an opportunity for a talented Property Lawyer to join their well regarded Property Practice.
About this opportunity…
As a key player within this team you will work closely with your colleagues on stimulating & significant transactional matters, primarily relating to high value acquisitions/disposals of commercial/industrial buildings, leasing and property development.
The successful applicant will need to have:-
- Solid property expertise (min. 5yrs) including sales & acquisitions of commercial, retail & industrial assets, leasing and commercial & residential property developments, ideally gained within a similar mid-tier/recognised Property Law Dept.;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong ‘client service’ focus, build/maintain key relationships;
- Outstanding communication/interpersonal skills;
- A willingness/eagerness to grow & develop professionally; and demonstrate leadership qualities.
So lets talk…
If you’re looking to join a national law firm that genuinely fosters work/life balance and offers competitive remuneration, exceptional firm-wide benefits for all staff; clear professional development objectives and a collaborative working environment then this firm should tick all your boxes!
To apply online, please click on the Apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
e: [email protected]
Our Ref.#: 3313189
N.B. In light of COVID-19 restrictions, to keep everyone safe, interviews will be conducted online via url link
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.