Finding Opportunities and Talent You Won't Find Yourself Keywords
A key role for a motivated and experienced lawyer to lead and drive the development of a popular online real estate forms platform.
Our client is an innovative group of companies based in Adelaide. They provide a suite of services to clients across conveyancing, legal and now systems and smart contracts. They genuinely value their team and offer a friendly and supportive working environment with an outstanding commitment to their staff.
A unique opportunity has become available for a Senior Contracts Lawyer to lead and develop the recently acquired national online real estate forms platform reaforms; a popular cloud property management software.
Reporting to the Legal Practitioner Director, you will be at the core of the business with but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating, drafting, reviewing and maintaining plain English precedents, with a particular focus on land contracts and associated precedents and templates throughout Australia
- Developing workflows and plain English precedent suites
- Liaising with clients and IT teams to develop and optimise fit for purpose legal technology platforms
- Assisting with testing automation solutions
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes, including the design and delivery of training, precedents and templates
You can hit the ground running and have a current Australian practicing certificate, ideally with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, or within a general commercial or property law role.
- You possess strong technical and drafting skills
- You are self-motivated and self-reliant
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have an interest in legal technology applications and document automation
- You have project management skills
What’s on offer:
You will have the opportunity to work with and make a real difference to your team and clients and be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and flexible working arrangements.
Professional development, training and support is offered with regular in-house training and team events, milestone and service recognition programs. Regular wellbeing initiatives are delivered with a focus to promote a positive and rewarding working environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact [email protected] or call 0404 788 755 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.