*Exclusively listed with Legal People* As a talented Family Lawyer you’ll appreciate this autonomous role in Melb’s East Subs, perhaps close to home!
About our client…
This is a rewarding & unique opportunity for an experienced & talented Family Lawyer to join a thriving Family law practice in the eastern suburbs, makes for an ideal base if you are looking to work closer to home!
The firm provides specialised advice & services across a wide range of family law practice areas particularly those associated with Mums’ & Dads’ work & life issues in general. Having grown over time, due to demand, the firm now seeks to appoint a new Family lawyer, who is capable & experienced enough to work independently, though you will have ready access to other lawyers, infrastructure, resources and the support you need.
About this role…
In this role you will enjoy a real sense of satisfaction & achievement assisting clients requiring advice on all aspects of family law. Here you will appreciate having complete autonomy whilst having the support and camaraderie of other professionals within this collaborative style culture.
About the ideal candidate…
- Solid (eg. min. 8 yrs pae) family law experience, including strong knowledge in financial matters;
- Experienced in dealing with private clients and understanding of taxation and estate planning as it relates to family law;
- Eagerness & ability to handle challenging/complex matters with strong drafting skills & a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to foster existing relationships & build new ones;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
This is a rare opportunity & solid career role offering genuine work/life balance for the right candidate. An attractive salary package, commensurate with your level of experience, will be negotiated.
*Please note this role is Exclusively Listed with Legal People*
To apply online, simply click on the apply button now .
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
Our Ref # 3185244
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.