*Rare opportunity for a talented senior level Tax/Commercial Lawyer *Long term career move *Reap the rewards of a successful & thriving practice!
About our client…
Our client is a well known, thriving medium sized Commercial law firm servicing a high calibre of clientele with an impressively stable, cohesive team fostering a harmonious working environment.
About this role…
This is a new opportunity and as a pivotal member of the team, you will be advising a range of clients eg. high net worth individuals, Accountants and Financial Planners, together with a variety SME’s requiring assistance with asset protection/business structuring & planning matters and the provision of advice to both internal/external clients on state/federal taxes, super, trusts as well as managing ATO disputes.
As the tax expert of the firm it is envisaged that this role will foster further growth & development of both existing & new staff as and when required. You will be joining a highly experienced and professional team of specialists with dedicated support & excellent resources.
About the ‘ideal’ candidates…
It is envisaged that you will have a min. of 7 Yrs PQE including:-
- Demonstrated expertise in both tax advisory & litigation matters including state/federal tax matters, tax issues around super funds, asset protection and business structuring advice, managing ATO disputes;
- Enjoy being part of and/or initiating business development activities;
- Ability to pro-actively, drive, prioritise & deliver desired outcomes for external & internal clients
- Provide guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues within the firm.
- Able to make a positive contribution towards the ongoing success of the firm.
What’s on offer…
If you’re looking for the autonomy to develop/run your own team; join a firm that offers an excellent career path all the way to the top; a supportive culture – both professionally and personally; a good work/life balance together with attractive remuneration, we think this one will tick all your boxes!
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
e: [email protected]
N.B. Owing to COVID-19, to keep everyone safe, interviews will be conducted online via a url link.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.