You will have a minimum two years’ experience working in a post-qualified legal or corporate governance advisory role.
- Managing the review and maintenance of Board related governance policies
- Responding to requests for information relating to governance matters
- Conducting legal and corporate governance research and providing general corporate advice
- Review and advise on statutory, legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist with legal and regulatory compliance and filings with the Australian Stock Exchange.
- 2-3 years’ legal or corporate governance experience
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
If you are interested in being considered, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing [email protected] or calling (02) 9236-9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
To apply for this job please visit www.taylorroot.com.au.