Seeking a skilled Estate Planning Lawyer to work with existing high calibre clients. Join this prestige Melbourne Law Firm & make this role your own!
About the role…
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a proven Estate Planning Lawyer who is passionate about providing outstanding client service & securing a long-term career role!
About the firm…
Joining a well-established & regarded commercial law firm, based in Melbourne’s CBD, where you will work closely with other colleagues, including outstanding support staff, servicing a high calibre clientele (eg. individuals, families, businesses and executors) enjoy autonomy & utilise your knowledge /expertise across the full gamut of estate planning matters;
- Providing general advice on wills, powers of attorney, estate planning & trusts;
- Guardianship matters;
- Advising & representing clients regarding disputed Wills & Part IV matters;
- Cross-border matters including resealing Grants of Probate;
- Superannuation as it relates to deceased estates.
It is envisaged that your proven Estate Planning experience will be in the range of 5 yrs plus post admission. You will also have the following attributes:-
- Well developed technical & drafting skills in relation to wide ranging Estate Planning matters;
- A strong eye for detail and highly developed communication (both written and verbal) skills;
- Enjoy working independently but also as part of a team;
- Ability to foster & develop strong client relationships and build new connections through networking & business development initiatives;
- Confident in efficiently managing clients & workflows and conflicting priorities as they arise.
If you’re looking to join a long-standing, highly regarded CBD firm offering a collegiate & supportive workplace, central & modern CBD offices with a genuine work/life balance – then this will tick all your boxes!
To apply online, please click on the apply button now!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
**N.B. In light of COVID-19, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will be conducted ‘virtually’ via a url link.**
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.