Utilise/Grow your Workplace Relations expertise -Associate to Snr. Assoc. Level Enjoy variety of employment matters! Steady workflows – National firm!
Is a fully integrated national commercial law firm who consistently attract some of the best legal talent in the country! They are a genuine market leader in a number of key areas of practice and have experienced strong growth and ongoing success over these past few years.
They pride themselves on their inclusive culture, genuine career opportunities, ongoing professional development initiatives and enviable client list.
About the Role…
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Workplace Relations/Employment Lawyer (Associate/Senior Associate) to join an established and growing team in their Melbourne Office.
You will play an integral part of their national Workplace Relations practice and will enjoy partnering closely with their clients from a diverse range of industries on employment, industrial and OH&S matters.
You will enjoy a lot of autonomy whilst still able to seek guidance and mentoring from approachable Partners. This is a generalist workplace relations team providing you with a stimulating/broad range of both contractual and litigation matters eg.:-
- drafting employment agreements & contracts, enterprise bargaining and contractor agreements;
- advising on discrimination, harassment and bullying claims;
- providing advice on employee entitlements;
- dispute resolution as it relates to employment matters;
- assisting with strategic advice around workplace relations issues;
- advising on post employment restraints;
- bullying claims, harassment and discrimination advice;
- presenting to clients via workshops on general OH&S matters.
- Ideally, you will have at least 4 years experience in workplace relations/employment law;
- a background from a comparable employment law practice and/or mid to top tier law law firm;
- Can demonstrate strong drafting skills, ability to articulate advice in a clear and effective manner;
- Have a well developed commercial/strategic mindset;
- Passionate about advancing your career in employment law with a highly reputable practice.
If you’re scoping out your next significant career move -this is an opportunity not to be missed!
To Apply Online please click on the Apply Now button
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
e: [email protected]
t: 03 9098 8776
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.